Another Coffee Brazil Ipanema Yellow Bourbon Pulped Natural (2kg)

Another Coffee Brazil Ipanema Yellow Bourbon Pulped Natural (2kg)
Brand: Another Coffee
MPN: 503131
EAN: 5060272771492
Our Item Code: 503131
Price: £36.00(zero VAT)
In stock.
Add

Brazil Ipanema is a single estate in the municipality of Alfenas in the heart of Brazil's coffee producing region of Minas Gerais. Ipanema has the perfect microclimate for protection against low temperatures.

Considered to be one of the largest farms in the world, the Ipanema Estate uses 79% of its 1,800 hectares for the cultivation of coffee, while the remaining 21% comprises preservation and protected forest areas.

Found In
Related Items