on orders of £50 or over
Click for more info
Terms And Conditions
We reserve the right to vary these terms at any time but, in respect of any ordered goods, the terms which apply shall be those which you accepted when you placed your order.
- The total price of the ordered goods including postage, packing and Value Added Tax (if applicable) shall be as set out in the on-line order that you place and in any related quote that we provide. All prices are shown in pounds Sterling and all payments must be in pounds Sterling.
- When you place your on-line order with us we will issue you with an Order ID and acknowledge your order by email. This email does not constitute acceptance of your order.
- A contract is formed between us when (and not before) we notify you by email that your order has been dispatched, whether or not you receive that email. We shall have no obligation to accept your order and in any event your order will not be accepted until we receive authorisation of your credit card payment or your payment has been cleared and we are satisfied that we are able to supply the ordered goods.
- You may cancel your order at any time before its status is shown as "Being Processed", "Being Packed" or "Dispatched".
- Where you have chosen to pay by bank transfer or cheque and we do not receive your bank transfer or cheque within 3 working days we reserve the right to cancel your order.
- The ordered goods will be dispatched to the address entered by you on the on-line order. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery.
- Where your order is returned to us without having been delivered, and the failure to deliver is not due to an error on our part, we reserve the right to charge you for all carriage costs we have incurred.
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, ordered goods shall pass to you at the time of delivery.
- We warrant that, at the time of delivery, the ordered goods will, subject as hereinafter provided, correspond with the description on this website and will be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994). All other warranties are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any claim under paragraph 9 must be notified to us by email or letter within a reasonable time from the date of delivery. If delivery is not refused, or you do not notify us accordingly, we shall have no liability for such failure or defect unless the goods were not of a satisfactory quality at the time of delivery.
- If you make a valid claim under paragraph 9, we shall replace or repair the goods in question free of charge or, at our option, refund your payment in respect of such goods, but we shall have no further liability for such failure or defect. Such replacement or refund is conditional upon the goods in question having been returned to us within a reasonable time.
- Our warranty does not cover wear and tear, damage or misuse. We reserve the right to charge for repairs and shipping/delivery costs where goods are returned to us under warranty and they have been damaged or misused, or where they have not been adequately maintained including cleaning and descaling where applicable.
- Please refer to our Returns Policy page.
Security And Privacy
- Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, our liability to you by reason of any representation or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under these terms, for any special, indirect or consequential damage is hereby limited and excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any communication between us shall be by email or letter to our current email or postal address (as given on this website at the time of such communication) or the email or postal address given with your order (or any new email or postal address which you may have notified to us).
- Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these terms and the remainder of the provision in question shall, to the extent permitted by law not be affected thereby.
- The contract formed by our acceptance of your order shall be governed by the laws of England and we and you both submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We strive to offer excellent products and customer service but if you should have any comments or problems please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address or contact numbers shown below. Complaints are always dealt with by a Director of the company.
Another Coffee Ltd
Flightway Business Park
|Tel: ||0333 444 1200|
Last Updated: 6 November 2013
today can be returned
up until 26 May 2017.
Click for details