The Information We Collect And How We Use It
We only collect information we need to process orders that you place with us and to provide you with the best possible service.
When you place an order we ask you for some personal information:
- Your email address and telephone numbers. These allow us to keep in touch with you regarding the processing of your order.
- The name and address for the invoice. We will put this information on the invoice and use it to send the invoice to.
- The name and address for delivery. We use this for delivering your order.
We also ask you for:
- Your agreement to "opt in" to our own marketing list. This is your agreement for us to send you newsletters by email and details of new products, special offers, etc. You can "opt out" from our marketing list at any time.
- A password if you choose to create an account. This is used to keep your personal information secure and provide you with secure access to your personal information so that you can view, add, edit and delete your information as you choose.
Access To Your Personal Information
If you choose to create an account on our website you can access your personal information at any time simply by visiting the "Your Account" section on our website.
In the "Your Account" area you can:
- Manage your personal details (name, email address, telephone numbers) and marketing preference.
- Manage your list of names and addresses in your "address book".
- Change your password.
- View your order history.
Security Of Your Personal Information
We take all possible reasonable care to keep all your personal details and details of your orders secure. Your details on our database are protected by your password which is only stored in an encrypted form. During the on-line checkout and payment process all communications with our web server are encrypted using SSL technology, and all our systems are also protected by firewalls.
Payments by credit and debit cards are processed through the HSBC Merchant Services Global Iris payments system. You enter your card details directly onto the HSBC Merchant Services Global Iris payments system; they are not processed through our website. We do not store any details of credit or debit cards.
Your personal information is protected by law under the Data Protection Act which we abide by fully.
All personal information that we hold is stored in the UK.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
Your details, including any email addresses, are only used for processing your order. Your details are never given to a third party, other than for processing your payment and delivering your order, unless we are required to do so by law.
If you pay by credit or debit card we supply information about you and your order to HSBC Merchant Services so that your payment can be processed through the HSBC Merchant Services Global Iris payments system. They may transmit and store some of your data to countries outside the EU where data protection laws are different. By choosing to pay for an order by credit or debit card you are providing your consent to this. HSBC Merchant Services have a stringent security policy to protect your card details.
We supply your name, address and sometimes your telephone number to the courier company we select to deliver your order to you.
We do not send unsolicited marketing emails.